If you are in search of solutions for commercial fleet operators, then you’ve come to the right place. Gasboy is your guy. In this rapidly – changing world, Gasboy is a long – term partner that you can always depend on with all your needs considering the expertise that it has to offer. Gasboy can truly deliver the needs and wants of the customers beyond satisfactory. Here at AMPET, that is one of our top – most goal. To provide you the best brand there ever is.
It is but not a question why Gasboy has a name that people will always remember because of the trust it has laid on them. Also, Gasboy was able to keep up with how fast technology can change which is very essential in building business, anticipating what lies ahead and proves itself over the time.
Here you will be able to learn the Gasboy fuel management system, what gasboy fueling is and what gasboy fuel transfer pumps are.
Below are the products of Gasboy that AMPET can offer you giving you brief description of each kind:
FLEET MANAGEMENT & POS (Point of Sale). Gasboy’s fuel management system
provides you with the capability to manage fuel and maintenance for every vehicle in your fleet regardless of whatever vehicle you are dealing with.
- Islander Plus – This assimilates seamlessly with other components with unattended, remote and automated fueling system.
- TopKAT Plus – Maintains all devices transactional information in the embedded controller intended for the fleet fueling environment.
- ICR Plus – This works in tandem with CFN Plus to give a cost – effective way to manage access in order to fuel at multiple islands and unattended sites.
- Fuel Point Plus – This system uses radio communication to automatically identify vehicles that belong to your fleet.
- Fuel Truck Controller – This takes your fuel management system wherever it needs to go – to heavy or stationary equipment – via tanker truck.
- Fleet Head Office Software – It doesn’t just consolidate data from multiple sites and generates superior fuel management and fleet management reports. It also supplies information backbone that helps keep your fleet running more proficiently.
- CFN Plus – This tie together your Fleet Head Office management software, Atlas dispensers, ICR PLUS island card readers, FuelPoint Plus wireless vehicle identification system and more with seamless integration.
COMMERCIAL & FLEET DISPENSERS
- Atlas 9100K Series – This fleet fuel dispenser uses a traditional mechanical, register and delivers dependable performance in nearly any fleet fuel management application.
- Atlas 9800K Series – Offers standard – high, super – high and ultra – high speed electronic commercial dispensers.
- Atlas E85 and Alternative Fuels – These are durable suction pump models that are built with heavy – duty, belt-driven pumping units, and every model features the industry’s most precise positive displacement fuel meter.
- 215A & 216A Series Satellite – This product let your drivers fill saddle tanks on both sides of their trucks at the same time.
- Atlas DEF – The Atlas DEF dispenser comes in two configurations:
- The Cold Weather model. Has a thermostatically controlled heated hydraulic cabinet with internal hose storage and an enclosed heated nozzle hang-up designed to prevent DEF freezing and crystallization. The Cold Weather model is rated for installations down to -30ºC.
- The Warm Weather model. Is intended for warm ambient temperature locations with an unheated hydraulic cabinet using conventional nozzle boot and hose hanger. The Warm Weather model is rated for ambient conditions down to +12ºF.
- Atlas AST – These pumps are the industry’s only customized pumping solution that Weights & Measures can seal for custody transfer/retail sale applications.
- Atlas 8700K Series – This product offers a range of durable retail pumps, retail fuel dispensers, and a mechanical full – computer register.
- Atlas 8800K Series – This fuel dispenser bids the benefits of our mechanical retail pumps and dispensers plus the electronics that make them easy to assimilate with a comprehensive fuel management system.
ABOVE GROUND FUEL TANK MONITORING SYSTEM.
- Veeder – Root TLS – 450 – TLS-450 help operators maximize uptime, lessen fines and cut costs. With the TLS-450, proving compliance is an automated process and reports are electronic. Therefore, making compliance reporting more efficient and accurate.
- Veeder – Root TLS – 300 – The TLS-300 two and four tank configurable consoles offer the ultimate flexibility in up to four tank inventory control and in – tank leak detection systems. It’s compatible with both above – ground and below – ground tanks.
- Veeder – Root Tall Tank – This product features versatility. It is affordable and backed by the same reliable service and support network Veeder – Root retail petroleum customers have come to trust.
- Red Jacket STPs – This product is the industry’s favorite for a good reason. They deliver the fuel flow you need at a reasonable price. And they’re premeditated for serviceability, safety, ease of upgrades, and impact on environmental compliance.
Reach out to us if what you need is listed above or if you need more information, you can always come to us. We have experts that can walk you thru each product. As what we always say, AMPET only offers you the best. And Gasboy is not just an ordinary brand in the market. Aside from its competitive price, it has been considered to be trusted by many.
So, what are you waiting for? Call AMPET now!
Looking For Other Products or Brands?
We proudly carry brands and models such as Gilbarco 700 S, OPW company, PDQ car wash systems, Red Jacket pumps, Reelcraft hose reels for sale, Veeder Root TLS 350, Verifone sales, Breaux Petroleum Products Inc, Gasboy transfer pump, , Lincoln Lube equipment, Minn Kota warranty repair center, LSI Lighting, gas station air compressors and many more!
Our team is happy to help answer any questions you may have about the brands we carry. Find a location closest to you by clicking here. Let us show you how we became one of the market leaders in the Mid-South area.